- Upcoming Classes, Workshops, Retreats and Rates - 2021
- Online Classes and Private to Semi -Private Yoga Lessons
- About Me and Contact Information
- About Iyengar Yoga and FAQ's
- Featured Pose - Virabradrasana II - Warrior II
- Yoga for Backache - General Practice
- Yoga to Boost the Immune System - General Practice
- Evening Yoga Routine - General Practice
- Morning Yoga Routine 2
- Book Review - Open Heart, Open Mind - by Tsoknyi Rinpoche with Eric Swanson
Monday, April 5, 2021
Spring Sounds of Silence - Sit with me in Silence - April 5th - 11th
Over this past year I have done a few online sessions called Sounds of Silence. I felt it could be a great way to build a consistent meditation practice and feel connected to others at the same time.
Spring Sounds of Silence will be held over 7 evenings on my Facebook page, @plnyoga and I will also be recording over zoom and uploading to my YouTube channel. If you can’t join live you can do at a time that is best for you.
Spring is a time of renewed energy and often an endless to do list. It can become very challenging to maintain a steady mind when we are thinking of so many things and during a pandemic even harder.
Let’s join together and bring our normal awareness, which can be quite cluttered with day to day thoughts to a more meditative awareness.
If you would prefer to join me via Zoom instead of on my Facebook page please email me: firstname.lastname@example.org