- Upcoming Classes, Workshops, Retreats and Rates - 2021
- Online Classes and Private to Semi -Private Yoga Lessons
- About Me and Contact Information
- About Iyengar Yoga and FAQ's
- Featured Pose - Virabradrasana II - Warrior II
- Yoga for Backache - General Practice
- Yoga to Boost the Immune System - General Practice
- Evening Yoga Routine - General Practice
- Morning Yoga Routine 2
- Book Review - Open Heart, Open Mind - by Tsoknyi Rinpoche with Eric Swanson
Thursday, January 14, 2021
Weekly Wake - up - Week 2
Last week I introduced Weekly Wake-up..a weekly short video to focus on one area or another. It was an idea I had to start 2021 with something a little different for me.
We started with the feet...and this week is a bit more feet, ankle..and balance work. Do what you can..stay near a wall or something stable and let me know how you feel after.
Weekly Wake - UP - week 2: https://youtu.be/1I3oF4IsWrw
Here is another little video I made using no belts, 1 belt and 2 belts..
Let me know what differences you felt?
One Belt, Two Belts...three belts..4 :)