- Upcoming Classes, Workshops, Retreats and Rates - 2021
- Online Classes and Private to Semi -Private Yoga Lessons
- About Me and Contact Information
- About Iyengar Yoga and FAQ's
- Featured Pose - Virabradrasana II - Warrior II
- Yoga for Backache - General Practice
- Yoga to Boost the Immune System - General Practice
- Evening Yoga Routine - General Practice
- Morning Yoga Routine 2
- Book Review - Open Heart, Open Mind - by Tsoknyi Rinpoche with Eric Swanson
Sunday, January 10, 2021
Thankful Thursday's - Gentle/Restorative Yoga
I really do love helping others... and through yoga I try to offer as many meaningful yoga classes that not only benefit the participant, but also various charities.
When lock down started due to the pandemic I offered many classes last year for different charities, most of them local. We raised well over $2000. I am not sure the exact amount as some people donated directly to the charities, or charities of their choice.
So far this year, 2021 we donated over $200 to the P.A. Food bank and with my week of Sounds of Silence donations will be made to the P.A. Mental Health Association.
Below is a list of a 3 more Gentle/Restorative classes you can take part in for charity.
Even if you are not able to donate at this time and would like to join, please email me as I would like to make yoga as accessible for all as possible.
Om Shanti, shanti, shanti,